Along Upolu’s south coast and directly in front of the resort, some of Samoa’s best surf breaks challenge surfers from all over the world. A fast-emerging surfing destination, yet still relatively undiscovered, Samoa’s surf spots are rarely crowded.
Get front row access to the best of our local breaks through our preferred surf partner Manoa Tours, whose operation is set-up within walking distance of the resort.
With their knowledge of local conditions, currents, wind and waves, you will find yourself in the best hands possible. Proximity of breaks to often means you’re the first in the water and last to leave.
- Coconuts (Right hand reef pass)
- Salani (Right hand reef pass)
- Boulders (Large lava rock left hand point),
- TafaTafa (Right hand reef pass)
- Nuusafee Island (An unforgettable left hander that wraps around a nearby deserted island).
Hours: Tide and weather dependant